9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Admission fee to the Galleria degli Uffizi
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Porto di Livorno , Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy La Spezia Cruise Terminal , Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy Porto di Livorno , Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy Porto di Livorno , Italia, Calata Sgarallino, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Porto di Livorno , Calata Sgarallino, 1, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome in Limo Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaHistorical Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory