Explore our promoted experiences
- Convenient hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation to La Spezia and back
- Escape the crowds with a private tour
- Self-guided tour is great for independent travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at the pier of your cruise in the port of Livorno or La Spezia. Hotel pick up available in Florence & Pisa (city center or towns in their province).
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms