- Entry tickets to the Beatles Story Experience in Liverpool
- Browse exhibitions dedicated to the legendary English rock band - The Beatles
- See rare Beatles memorabilia, and listen to an audio guide narrated by John Lennon's sister
- Spend time in the interactive Discovery Zone
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Beatles Story, Unit 41 Britannia Pavilion Albert Dock Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD England
What To Expect
To begin you Beatles Story experience, make your way to either location in Liverpool, though it is recommended you start with a Beatles history tour at Albert Dock. Wander the colorful exhibition with the insightful audio guide, narrated by John Lennon’s sister. Trace the lads through their Liverpool childhoods and early band days to the peak of fame and beyond, then head to the Discovery Zone for some interactive fun. Afterwards, head to the British Invasion exhibit to pour over authentic memorabilia and the Beatles Hidden Gallery to see a collection of rare tour photos.
Explore the museum at your own pace, stopping to browse genuine artifacts, engage in savvy interactive displays take a needed snack break (own expense) in the Fab4 Cafe. Don't leave without popping in to the souvenir shop, the Fab4 Store, where you'll find the largest selection of Beatles goods in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Beatles Story
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by The Beatles Story Experience Ticket.