- Hassle-free Lake District day trip from Liverpool by comfortable minibus
- Discover some of the region’s best bits and hidden gems with ease
- See the Langdale Pikes, visit Blea Tarn, and cruise on Lake Windermere (own cost)
- Learn history and spot sights you could easily miss if exploring alone
Departure & Return
Outside of the Main Entrance on WILLIAM BROWN STREET. Look out for the clearly marked BusyBus and your jolly BusyBuddie driver guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Some degree of mobility required for off vehicle activities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Liverpool)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this day trip to anyone who would like to take in the sites of the Lakes in one day." See review