3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A must for fans of the Beatles, this half-day tour of Liverpool takes you to the key spots around town that are associated with the Fab Four. Meet your guide in the morning, take photos with the Beatles statues in the city center, and visit an exhibition dedicated to John Lennon and Yoko Ono. You’ll also drop by the Cavern Club (where the Beatles played some of their first shows), will go on a bus ride (own expense) to Penny Lane, and will even glimpse John Lennon’s childhood home.
- See a different side of UNESCO-listed Liverpool on a Beatles-themed tour
- Entry to Liverpool’s famous Cavern Club is included in the tour
- Learn all about the Beatles and their Liverpool origins from your guide
- Discover a number of major Liverpool attractions in a single tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide in English
Half the tour in luxury transport & then 2-hour guided walk in pedestrianised area
Lunch & refreshments
Departure & Return
William Brown St, Liverpool L3 8EW, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers should make their own way to the start location at the new Beatles statues less than five minutes walk from the cruise terminal.
- Suitable footwear and waterproof clothing is advisable
- Please bring a bottle of water and suncream.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will use extra guides as necessary to ensure that this tour is kept to small groups.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Liverpool Beatles Walk & Ride Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Liverpool Beatles Walk & Ride Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Liverpool Beatles Walk & Ride Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Liverpool Beatles Walk & Ride Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolBus Tours - North West EnglandCity Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - ManchesterCity Tours - ManchesterBus Tours - BirminghamCity Tours - BirminghamCategory