Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you choose a start time with your guide, the tour will begin in Williamson Square, 2 minutes walk from the Lime Street train station, (next to the Liverpool FC souvenir shop) it is very easy to locate, just walk to the Radio City tower and a few steps below we will be.
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
We will visit the Royal Albert Dock port, where you will know its history and we will finish at Pier Head, in front of the beautiful 3 Thanks of the city. We will take one last photo next to the official statue of The Beatles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY KR Spanish and English Tours Liverpool
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.