2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Old Lille, the city's most charming district, on a walking tour with a knowledgeable guide. As you explore the streets, admire historical architecture and pass by shops and monuments such as the Opera House, Palais Rihour and Notre-Dame de la Treille.
- Old Lille walking tour
- See sights like Palais Rihour and Notre-Dame de la Treille
- Soak up the atmosphere of the neighborhood as you go
- Learn about the city's history and architecture from a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide fee
Departure & Return
Palais Rihour, Pl. Rihour, 59000 Lille, France
Pl. du Général de Gaulle, 59800 Lille, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- High heels are not recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY OT Lille
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3813P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Guided Tour of the Old Lille in English
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingLilleCity Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisWalking Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisCity Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrugesCity Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsCategory
AqualudVilla CavroisLa Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)La Manufacture de RoubaixMuseum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréLille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM)