8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn of Northern France’s World War II history on this full-day tour from Arras or Lille. See a Todt Battery Bunker, as well as one of the Nazis' biggest WWI bunkers in Eperlecques. You'll also visit a V1 launching site—Bois des Huit Rues and see the unique ski-shaped buildings. Enjoy the convenience of having round-trip transfers between sites included.
- Travel between dispersed sites in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hassle-free tour with lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- See many historic sites in a day, including a Todt Battery Bunker
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Souvenirs and photos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour can start from Lille or Arras train stations and hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately weather onn the coast can be windy and cold
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour of World War 2 in Northern France?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour of World War 2 in Northern France?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour of World War 2 in Northern France?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour of World War 2 in Northern France?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour of World War 2 in Northern France
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHistorical Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisFull-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesFull-day Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsFull-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Villa CavroisBondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)La Manufacture de RoubaixLa Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM) Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréAqualudLille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)