3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Lille’s Old Town in a different way on this treasure hunt with beer tasting in Lille. At your designated start time, set off through the city streets with your guide. Meet Gambrinus, a folk hero and European icon of beer, and learn of his legendary back-story. With your treasure hunt clues to hand, explore Lille with your guide and help Gambrinus in his age-old plight. Along the way, sample different beers and gain insight into the malty or hoppy flavors at play.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenir photos (available to purchase on spot)
Food and drinks, unless specified
The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY L'Echappée Bière
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Lille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Lille?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Lille?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Lille?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Lille
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLilleWalking Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBeer & Brewery Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHalf-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisWalking Tours - BrugesBeer & Brewery Tours - BrugesHalf-day Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)AqualudScience Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréLa Manufacture de RoubaixVilla Cavrois