Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and Lake Nicaragua cruise
- Optional activities available in the afternoon
Departure & Return
Santa Rosa mall is located in the main intersection of Liberia Highway, any bus to Liberia can drop you off there, meeting point is next to BAC (bank).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A country on category B Must pay a Nicaragua Visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- *IMPORTANT.. The covid test is mandatory and should be (PCR)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clamatour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are looking to a short getaway to Nicaragua from Costa Rica while you're traveling Costa Rica, this definitely worth it." See review