- Benefit from the guide’s knowledge of great vegan spots in Harrogate
- No need to stop and pay: Five vegan tastings are included on the tour
- No chains or tourist traps: The tour showcases independent eateries
- A great way to get your bearings of the city and discover its vegan scene
Departure & Return
You can find Papas at the corner of Raglan Street and Princes Street, right in the town centre.
In the town centre, close to car parks and train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We can make alterations for wheelchair users if we know at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- There is access for strollers, let us know at time of booking
- Not suitable for children under 8
- Tours take place come rain or shine
- Please inform us of any special dietary requirements or allergies by email at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yorkshire Appetite Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms