8 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off is from your hotel or from another location of your choice in Harrogate
Relaxed and friendly small-group tour
Driver/guide, who provides live commentary
Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
Regular photo, refreshment, and restroom stops
Entrance fees to optional attractions, including Yorkshire Steam Railway option
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is from your hotel or another location of your choice in Harrogate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years can be accepted, by prior arrangement only, on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Moors, Whitby & Yorkshire Steam Railway Day Trip from Harrogate?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour - Moors, Whitby & Yorkshire Steam Railway Day Trip from Harrogate?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Moors, Whitby & Yorkshire Steam Railway Day Trip from Harrogate?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Moors, Whitby & Yorkshire Steam Railway Day Trip from Harrogate?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7217P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLeedsBus Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireFull-day Tours - YorkshireCategory