8 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture to some of Yorkshire’s most picturesque corners on this seamless, private tour. Your guide will meet you directly at your Leeds accommodation; board a comfortable minibus with your group and head into the countryside. During this full-day tour, you’ll follow in the steps of the Bronte sisters when you visit the village of Haworth, will discover the beauty of Yorkshire Dales National Park, will visit the ruins of the 12th-century Bolton Abbey, and otherwise immerse yourself in the region’s bucolic scenery.
- A private tour lets you explore the region without battling crowds
- Round-trip transit from your Leeds hotel makes getting around simple
- Admire the scenery in Bronte Country and Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Visit quaint villages and other English countryside highlights
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour just for your group
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
Driver/guide provides live commentary
Regular photo/refreshment/toilet stops
Entrance fees to optional attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is from your hotel or another location of your choice in Leeds.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adverse weather/road conditions, particularly during the winter months, may result in the route and itinerary having to be changed on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from Leeds?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from Leeds?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from Leeds?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Haworth, Bolton Abbey and Yorkshire Dales Day Trip from Leeds?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLeedsBus Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireFull-day Tours - YorkshireCategory