- 4-hour Emmerdale bus tour from Leeds locations
- Visit Yorkshire villages and markets towns like Otley, Esholt and Leathley
- See the real-life Emmerdale village, Emmerdale Farm and Woolpack pub
- Learn more about the Yorkshire Dales from a Blue Badge guide
- Travel by comfortable bus or coach
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is just outside Leeds Railway Station at the layby on Bishopgate Street next to the Shabab restaurant opposite the Scarborough Hotel where you will see your guide and bus waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands