6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Boat hire for up to 10 passengers.
No food or drinks are included in this trip, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
Departure & Return
Coach St, Skipton BD23 1LH, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DAY BOAT HIRE CONDITIONS
- Skipton Boat Trips reserves the right to decline a booking or to refuse to hand over the boat to any person who, in their opinion, is not suitable to take charge. In such cases, the hire fee shall be refunded in full and no liability be outstanding on either party. The named hirer in charge of the boat must be over 21 years of age (proof of age may be required).
- Skipton Boat Trips reserves the right to repossess the boat at any time where a serious accident or damage has occurred or in the opinion of Skipton Boat Trips is likely to occur because of the unsuitability of the hirer’s behaviour or boat handling ability. In such cases, Skipton Boat Trips shall not be liable to make a refund.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to control the general behaviour of those in their charge.
- Availability: The boat is available from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Accommodation: The maximum number of passengers and crew shall not exceed 10.
- Instruction: Prior to departure, instruction will be given on boat handling, water safety, and the safe use of the boat’s equipment
- Accidents: Whilst your boat is insured, you have charge of the boat and are responsible for its safe navigation. No minor may take control of the helm without the supervision of an experienced adult. In the case of any accident or damage to your boat, it is your responsibility to find out the name of the other boat and its owner or person in control, their address, and telephone number to report the facts as soon as possible to the hire base.
- Serious accidents: Skipton Boat Trips will not be responsible for any death or personal injuries save in so far as it results from proven negligence.
- Delays: No responsibility will be accepted by PBT for loss of time or expenses occasioned through accidental damage to the boat whilst in your charge. No liability can be accepted for loss, damage or expenses that occur as a result of any defect or breakdown unless it is proven to have been caused by Skipton Boat Trips negligence. Please report any defect or breakdown as soon as possible to the Wharf Office, which will act as speedily as possible to rectify the problem. Do not attempt any repair without checking with the Wharf Office first.
- Security deposit
- A deposit of £50.00 in cash will be required on the day of hire. Skipton Boat Trips reserve the right to withhold all of this deposit if:
- The boat or any equipment is damaged or missing.
- The boat is returned soiled.
- The boat is not returned at the agreed time. Late return charges £25.00 for the first 30 minutes. Then £50.00 for every hour or part thereof.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Skipton Boat Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Boat Hire?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Boat Hire?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Boat Hire?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Day Boat Hire?
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLeedsBoat Rentals - YorkshireSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - YorkshireWater Equipment Rentals - YorkshireCategory