6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set off on an adventure that uncovers boulders, volcanic canyon walls, and spectacular scenery with this kayaking trip. No need to worry about getting lost as a guide leads the way and takes care of the navigating. Highlights you’ll see along the way include Emerald Cave, a Fish Hatchery, and Gauger’s Homesite.
- Travel light as a kayak and equipment are included
- Get photos of a beautiful natural wonder—Emerald Cave
- Enjoy free time to swim and relax at Willow Beach
- Stay fueled for the trip—bottled water and snacks are provided
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary Kayak and equipment
Kayaking and related equipment
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Souvenir Outlet , 3961 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Across the street from Mandalay Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vegas Kayaking Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Kayak Tour from Willow Beach with Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Kayak Tour from Willow Beach with Pick Up?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Kayak Tour from Willow Beach with Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 314844P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasWater Tours - NevadaKayaking - NevadaHalf-day Tours - NevadaWater Tours - Palm SpringsKayaking - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsWater Tours - FlagstaffKayaking - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Hidden Valley NevadaFountains of BellagioVooDoo ZiplineBodies: The ExhibitionGrand Canyon North RimWelcome to Fabulous Las Vegas SignCarroll Shelby MuseumAlibi Las VegasDeath Valley National ParkRick's RestorationsBellagio Gallery of Fine ArtPlanet Hollywood Resort & CasinoShowroom at the D Las VegasGrand Canyon SkywalkLas Vegas CityCenterThe Dome At Container ParkLas Vegas Natural History MuseumGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Zak Bagans' The Haunted MuseumNew York - New York Hotel & Casino