- Explore the Southwest's desert landscape from Las Vegas with a private guide
- Visit Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park
- See the Glen Canyon Dam and the Big Water Dinosaur Center
- Stay at a 3-star hotel in Page, AZ
- Enjoy personalized attention and engaging commentary from your private guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the course of 2 days, visit Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Stop at important landmarks like Glen Canyon Dam, the Big Water Dinosaur Center and the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument.
Spend the night at a 3-star accommodation in Page, AZ.
Please see the Itinerary section below for details and inclusions.
Please note: price displayed is valid for up to 4 passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please note: price displayed is valid for up to four (4) passengers
- Larger groups can be accommodated for an additional fee
- Accommodations are one (1) room with two (2) queen beds. If you require separate rooms, additional fees will apply
- Guided Navajo tour is not private
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
If you cancel at least 57 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 56 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Overnight Tour to Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Zion from Las Vegas.