- Enjoy an exhilarating tour through rugged mountain and desert terrain with stops at scenic overlooks
- 2-passenger seating, perfect for couples or young children
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Inclusive of all local taxes, fees, and equipment
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Get a thorough safety briefing from your experienced adventure guides, then put on your goggles, gloves, and helmet and climb aboard your RZR. These off-road vehicles are souped-up golf carts with a boost of horsepower, and are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides. Opt to drive your own 2-seat Polaris RZR 900 or choose to join up with a professional driver so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Set off on the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas, covering rugged desert terrain. Maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
At the end of your rugged desert adventure, enjoy transportation back to Las Vegas and drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
- Tours run rain or shine, at American Adventure Tours' sole discretion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note: Special offer is NOT valid for single riders. By booking this special offer you will only receive one (1) shared 2-seater RZR for two (2) passengers.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Max capacity weight of 250 lbs per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you follow the Instructions given by the guide it is not dangerous at all." See review