- Sample savory and sweet dishes that make up an entire meal
- Get an insider’s perspective on the Vegas culinary scene
- Your guide ushers you to tastings; no need to wait in line or for a table
- Choose from daytime or evening departures to fit your vacation schedule
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 2 or more miles at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You MUST contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions by calling us. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommended for people sensitive to cold.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Buzz Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Strip Daytime Sightseeing and Foodie Tour.