- See the geologic wonders on the White Rock Canyon trail on the way to the hot springs in Arizona
- Enjoy this moderately difficult hike in the Black Canyon
- Catch great views of the Colorado River along parts of the trail
- Soak in all-natural desert hot springs
- Bottled water and light lunch are included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a moderately difficult hike.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- It is advised that you bring a towel and to wear a swimsuit under your clothing as there is no place to change. Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses are highly recommended. Light clothing or layers is suggested.
- We offer a hearty boxed lunch. Our options are: Ham, Turkey, BLT, PB&J, or Chef Salad.
- WE OFFER A DIFFERENT REFUND POLICY THAN VIATORS. PLEASE READ! Cancellations made 14 days in advance will receive a full refund less 6% processing fee. Cancellations made within 7-13 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 3-6 will receive a 25% refund. There are no refunds within 48 of departure. We reserve the right to cancel or change routes due to weather, road closures, or unsafe conditions. If we do, we will reschedule, issue a credit or refund payments depending on individual circumstances. Any changes in date or time may incur a rescheduling fee. If the trips departs as scheduled, the above cancellation policy will apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do not go if you expect a pleasure walk in flip flops." See review