- 7-day camping trip from Las Vegas covering Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, the Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountains and Snow Canyon
- View natural features such as Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs and Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Learn about the history and geology of the natural wonders you see from your informative guide
- See top Salt Lake City attractions including the Great Salt Lake and Mormon Tabernacle
- 6 nights of camping and 1 night of hotel accommodations
- Enjoy a visit to Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center (at own expense)
- Almost all meals provided (meal supplement charge applies)
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet in Hotel Lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Camping accommodations are a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Sleeping bags and pillows are not provided; you must bring your own, and if you don’t own a sleeping bag or travel pillow, your guide will make a stop at a store where you can purchase one
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket (water proof), hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Dinners are prepared at the campsite in a communal effort; participation is required
- Please note: Bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
If you cancel at least 57 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 56 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Camping Tour: Bryce Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone from Las Vegas.