Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years old to take this tour.
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher.
- If camping option selected: You will be required to set up your own tent with the help of your tour guide
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools.
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- If camping option selected: Dinners are prepared at the campsite and are a communal effort, participation is required
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- New Self- Drive Tour Option- Drive yourself and meet your guide in key locations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day Death Valley, Yosemite, San Francisco from Las Vegas Camp or Lodge.