- Spend time in the Grand Canyon with optional hikes, ranger talks and enjoy photo ops of its stunning rock formations
- Enjoy photo stops at the Hoover Dam and Route 66 en route to the Grand Canyon
- Includes one night of camping or hotel accommodation
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required to book the lodging accommodation. If you are a single passenger and wish to book the lodging accommodation, you will need to select 2 passengers at the time of booking.
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couples basis and is of 3-star quality or higher
- Children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is a four-person maximum per room with two queen beds
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: Bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Las Vegas.