Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Suite 106, in the main lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Maximum weight per person of 250 pounds (113kg) is strictly enforced
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight of 500lbs is strictly enforced
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.