14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the scenic highlights of Yosemite National Park on a full-day, small-group guided trip from Lake Tahoe with a lunchtime picnic beside Cascade Falls. Capture unforgettable images of the park’s soaring rock walls and craggy peaks then enjoy an invigorating hike to Yosemite Falls or Bridalveil Falls, where high-mountain rivers tumble from sheer granite cliffs. Spot rock climbers scaling the face of El Capitan, watch for deer in alpine meadows, and take in the timeless beauty of California’s High Sierra mountains.
- Full-day, small-group trip from Lake Tahoe to Yosemite
- Experience an iconic National Park
- Hike to a scenic waterfall
- Enjoy an outdoor picnic
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Guided nature walk - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort departure time: 5:25am
Marriott Resorts departure time: 5:30am
MontBlue casino departure time: 5:35am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, don't over dress, it's warmer in Yosemite Valley
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Lake Tahoe Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Day Trip to Yosemite from Lake Tahoe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Trip to Yosemite from Lake Tahoe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Trip to Yosemite from Lake Tahoe?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Day Trip to Yosemite from Lake Tahoe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Trip to Yosemite from Lake Tahoe
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake TahoeBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaCategory