30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Weight limits apply: Maximum per-passenger weight is 250lbs. Maximum weight of all passengers combined must not exceed 500lbs. Passenger weights must be accurately provided at time of booking. Groups reaching a combined weight of 500 lbs will be subject to a weight check upon arrival for their flight. Any individual weighing 300 lbs or more will not be permitted to fly per the limitations of the aircraft. Any cancellation of a planned flight due to weights exceeding the maximum allowable aircraft weight (individual or combined) will be charged at full price. Starting at South Tahoe Airport, this 30 minute tour first embarks to Emerald Bay, then south past Mount Tallac, and over the shoreline of Fallen Leaf lake. Head west over Glen Alpine Falls below, climbing towards Pyramid Peak. The area is scattered with myriad lakes and waterfalls. Fly over Lake Aloha and past Horsetail Falls, dropping nearly 500 feet.
Saved to wishlist!
Helicopter tour of Emerald Bay, Fallen Leaf Lake, Horsetail Falls, and Echo Lakes
Noise reducing headsets
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Suite 106, in main lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight is 500 pounds (227kg)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tahoe Helicopter Tour: Lakes and Waterfalls
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake TahoeHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaCategory
Vikingsholm Castle Tours & TicketsVirginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & TicketsSand Harbor Tours & TicketsNorthstar Tours & TicketsHeavenly Gondola Tours & TicketsVirginia City Tours & TicketsEagle Falls Tours & TicketsSouth Lake Tahoe Tours & TicketsTahoe National Forest Tours & TicketsEmigrant Trail Museum Tours & Tickets