- See Lake Tahoe's most scenic shore the easy and eco-friendly way
- Electric bike allows you to go further while avoiding fatigue
- Bikes are equipped with racks so you can bring all your gear for the day
- Self-guided tour lets you set your own pace and schedule
Departure & Return
Next to Starbucks. Plenty of Free garage parking!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Riders of Electric Bikes must be Age 18 or Over.
- Minimum rider height: 5 Feet (152cm)
- Not recommended for anyone not very familiar & comfortable riding a bike!
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TrailQuip LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff