Departure & Return
We meet just off Interstate 80 at the Floriston Exit. There is an access road (Floriston Way) that crosses the river, the dirt lot located just south of the bridge is the meeting location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Participants must be reasonably fit. We will be walking/ wading a fair amount on rocky and slippery surfaces.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY David Harvey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands