Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an unparalleled bird's-eye view of Lake Tahoe
- Private helicopter flight for a VIP experience
- Tour has a solid 5-star rating from happy travelers
- Communicate with the pilot through two-way headsets
Departure & Return
Suite 106, in main lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person of 250 pounds (113kg) is STRICTLY enforced for safety reasons.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight of 500 pounds is STRICTLY enforced for safety reasons.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.