7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Capped at only ten people, this small-group, full-day excursion to Lake Como covers the regions highlights by foot, ferry, and funicular. Enjoy a mild trek through stunning lakeside landscapes, learning about local flora, fauna, and geological formations from your guide. You’ll also pass through traditional, off-the-beaten track villages, lush forests, and iconic lookout points.
- A full-day, small-group Lake Como hike focused on fauna, flora and geology
- Discover the unique natural characteristics of the region with in-depth information from your guide
- Ditch the tourist sites and venture deep into the heart of Como on an invigorating walk through wilderness
- Save money with a budget-friendly packed lunch that you can bring yourself to enjoy along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with detailed naturalistic historical explanations by an expert and qualified guide
All local taxes
Tickets for the funicular and Torno-Como ferry are not included ( about 7 € )
Departure & Return
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is required trekking shoes and clothing suitable for the season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristina Maria Rita Rovelli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Avelli's mystery, the Pendula Stone and the Boulders?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Avelli's mystery, the Pendula Stone and the Boulders?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Avelli's mystery, the Pendula Stone and the Boulders?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake ComoArchaeology Tours - LombardyNature and Wildlife - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyArchaeology Tours - FernoNature and Wildlife - FernoWalking Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoArchaeology Tours - MilanNature and Wildlife - MilanWalking Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory