- Visit the Villa Farnese in Caprarola on a Civitavecchia shore excursion
- Discover 16th-century frescoes and beautiful gardens
- Admission fees and lunch are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Civitavecchia port
Departure & Return
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle-bus drop off area you have to exit from the port and we wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it" at 08.45 AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Renaissance Gardens tour: Palazzo Farnese and more.