8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Bagnoregio, the Dying City. So-called because the land on which is stands is slowly crumbling from beneath it, this historic village is worth a visit. Join a guided tour from the Port of Citavecchia, walk through the picturesque streets, hear the fascinating stories of this city founded by Etruscans 2,500 years ago, and enjoy a meal of authentic Italian food with your group.
- Visit the historic town of Bagnoregio, the Dying City
- Explore the village at a relaxing pace with a professional guide
- Eat a delicious Italian lunch in a local restaurant
- Round trip transportation from the Port of Citavecchia
Saved to wishlist!
pick up and drop off
Round-trip shared transfer
ticket entrance fee Civita di Bagnoregio
driver english spoken
ticket entrance fee Orvieto Duomo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.30 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes more
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MyloveItaly Travel&Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio" ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio" ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio" ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio" ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto and the dying City " Civita di Bagnoregio"
8 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lazio4WD Tours - LazioSporting Events - LazioBus Tours - LazioExtreme - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - Rome4WD Tours - RomeSporting Events - RomeBus Tours - RomeExtreme - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake Bolsena4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory