4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This shore excursion is the perfect way to make the most of a stop off at Rome's Civitavecchia Port. Avoid the worry of missing your re-boarding time, by going on a tour that caters to your cruise schedule. See the impressive Santa Severa Castle, and a maritime museum with authentic medieval period costumes.
- Great for history fans—visit the medieval Santa Severa Castle
- No long journeys—go to a place roughly 30-minutes drive away
- Avoid the crowds and enjoy the perk of round-trip private transport
- The tour is catered to your cruise arrival and departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle (4 hours) with private English-speaking driver
Transport by private vehicle with pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Civitavecchia
Tickets for the tower (optional visit)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Civitavecchia Cruise Port, where your ship docks
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note: the English-speaking driver is not a guide
- Please note: wheelchair to access in car/minivan must be a foldable wheelchair only
- Please note: a limited number of infant seats available, please let inform us how many you need
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 hour Shore Excursion to Santa Severa Castle from Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 hour Shore Excursion to Santa Severa Castle from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 4 hour Shore Excursion to Santa Severa Castle from Civitavecchia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 hour Shore Excursion to Santa Severa Castle from Civitavecchia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hour Shore Excursion to Santa Severa Castle from Civitavecchia
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioSkip-the-Line Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioAttractions & Museums - LazioShore Excursions - RomeSkip-the-Line Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeAttractions & Museums - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaCategory