Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Upon debarkation, passengers must takes one of the free shuttle bus from the pier till the terminal (ride takes 5 minutes) Staff will wait for you at the terminal exit with a sign “Tuscanybus Florence/Pisa”
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure times are subject to change due to arrival to Cruise ships
- Please, specify Ship Name and Boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- Be sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time, at the meeting point you will find the staff wearing a RED T-Shirt. No refund will be give in case of late coming
- The oder of visit may change, please contact our local staff to confirm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas