Explore our promoted experiences
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Italy
- See Cinque Terre from an ideal vantage point
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the ticket office of the ferry boat (“traghetti”) terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that the price of this tour doesn't include the ferry boat tickets, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help (total price per adult it about €30)
- we suggest you take with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- as for the lunch, your guide will be happy to take you to a place they know for a quick lunch (or to recommend you a good place if you prefer to go on your own)
- in case the weather is too bad for the boat tour, the tour will take place on land only
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience