Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: driver/guide are not official licensed guides, but they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. Professional English-speaking drivers are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Our vehicles ARE NOT EQUIPPED for wheelchair who can be closed and recovered on the backside of the van. The customer must to walk inside the van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Taste Tour di Maurizio Mancini
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.