3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
visit of the wineyard and wine tasting by the cellar
Departure & Return
Via Dante Alighieri, 41 , Via Dante Alighieri, 41, 19015 Levanto SP, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
by Hotel Europa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ebikein
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ebiking in the vineyard & wine tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ebiking in the vineyard & wine tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ebiking in the vineyard & wine tasting ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ebiking in the vineyard & wine tasting ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Ebike is an amazing way to see this tranquil countryside." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ebiking in the vineyard & wine tasting
3 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaMountain Bike Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory