- 8-hour La Fortuna whitewater rafting and ziplining tour
- Participate in two outdoor adventures in one day
- Soar through the air on a zipline cable
- Enjoy the challenge of rapids on the Balsa River
- Lunch and hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Arenal Canopy Adventure
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Refuel with fruit and water before the transfer to the Balsa River for your whitewater rafting tour. As you tackle the rapids with your guide, take in the lush surroundings and keep your eyes open for sightings of monkeys, iguanas, birds, or sloths.
Lunch is included on this tour. You'll end with return transport to your pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms