- Chocolate and coffee tastings, and bottled water provided
- Includes admission to La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from La Fortuna
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY North Fields Coffee and Chocolate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "All in all, it was a wonderful tour, and I would highly recommend it if you love coffee OR if you are willing to learn!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews