5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Two popular Costa Rica adventures come together into one adventure-packed day with this white-water rafting and canyoning tour from La Fortuna. During the canyoning portion, rock climb, rappel down a waterfall, and zipline—all under the watchful eye of your guide. Then, head down to the Balsa River for a 2-hour white-water rafting tour with class II to III rapids. When to action ends, wind down with a typical Costa Rican lunch.
- La Fortuna canyoning and white-water rafting tour
- See two totally different sides of the rainforest
- Push your limits with an adventure-packed day
- Lunch and transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Photography will be sold at the end of the tour for an extra charge (optional)
Departure & Return
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Trek Canyoning
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Rappelling and White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Rappelling and White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall Rappelling and White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Rappelling and White Water Rafting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Rappelling and White Water Rafting
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeWhite Water Rafting Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosCentral PacificClimbing - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdeWhite Water Rafting - MonteverdeClimbing - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasWhite Water Rafting - PuntarenasClimbing - San JoseExtreme - San JoseWhite Water Rafting - San JoseCategory