Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Vandará Hot Springs & Adventures, you’ll be greeted with a fresh fruit cocktail, then saddle up for a 25-minute horseback ride. Follow a guide along forest trails with views of the volcanos, riding towards the starting point of a 10-line zipline course.
Take on a series of ziplines of varied lengths and speeds, and when you reach the end of the course, refuel with a snack of tortillas and coffee. The next stop is a 1,312-foot (400-meter) slide into a pool of water, then you’ll dry off for an organic lunch, choosing from fish, beef, pork, or vegetarian options.
The afternoon is all about relaxation, in the onsite hot pools and mud baths. You can enjoy the mineral-rich volcanic mud, or soak in the 116 F. (47 C.) hot pools, which are heated by underground volcanic activity. Following your time at the hot springs, begin the return trip to the original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands