8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A hike to Bridal Veil Falls is made safe and informative when done as part of a guided tour. Your guide helps you spot wildlife as you trek through the rain forest en route to the strikingly blue falls, a vista point for Tenorio Volcano, and thermal hot springs and mud pots. An included Costa Rican fills you up at the end of the day.
- Hike to Bridal Veil Falls alongside a guide
- Learn about local wildlife and spot animals as you walk
- Itinerary includes hot springs, mud ponds, and a vista point
- Typical Costa Rican lunch and transportation make this an all-inclusive tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Costado sur del parque central, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
South side of the central park of La Fortuna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - Recommended from 12 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arenal Jungle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Celeste Hike & Tenorio Volcano Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Celeste Hike & Tenorio Volcano Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Celeste Hike & Tenorio Volcano Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Celeste Hike & Tenorio Volcano Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Celeste Hike & Tenorio Volcano Hike
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLa Fortuna de San CarlosHiking - MonteverdeHiking - PuntarenasHiking - San JoseCategory