4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the sounds and sights of the rainforest after dark with a 4-hour night hike and dinner tour from La Fortuna, and visit a frog sanctuary in the Costa Rican countryside. Follow your guide along an easy trail, and watch for the bats, nocturnal birds and mammals that rustle through the treetops and on the forest floor. Search for red-eyed tree frogs and glass frogs in their natural habitats, then enjoy a traditional dinner prepared on a wood burning stove before returning to your hotel in La Fortuna.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off and dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
Flashlights and lanterns
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
If you hotel it not on the list feel free to ask
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecoterra Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosUnique Experiences - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeEco Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeUnique Experiences - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasHiking - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasEco Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory