2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Aromatic coffee, sweet sugarcane, and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate are three of Costa Rica’s top agricultural exports—and its favorite products among locals and visitors alike. Learn about these three crops first-hand on this tour of a family-owned farm near La Fortuna. See how coffee is created from bean to cup, and then taste other delicious crops along with a guide.
- Coffee, sugar, and chocolate tour near La Fortuna
- Learn how coffee is grown, roasted, and ground
- Taste other top exports like sugar and chocolate
- Guided tour provides all transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Chocolate preparation and tasting
Sugar cane tasting
Water to drink
Hotel pickup and drop-off (not more than 20 minutes away from La Fortuna Area)
Coffee and/or Tea
Does not include transportation from hotels 20 minutes away from La Fortuna area.
Departure & Return
C. 506, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY North Fields Cafe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Fields Cafe: Craft Specialty Coffee and Chocolate Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during North Fields Cafe: Craft Specialty Coffee and Chocolate Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Fields Cafe: Craft Specialty Coffee and Chocolate Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Fields Cafe: Craft Specialty Coffee and Chocolate Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
North Fields Cafe: Craft Specialty Coffee and Chocolate Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesHikingExtremeCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLa Fortuna de San Carlos4WD Tours - MonteverdeSporting Events - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeAudio Guides - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdeCoffee & Tea Tours - Monteverde4WD Tours - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasAudio Guides - PuntarenasHiking - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasCoffee & Tea Tours - Puntarenas4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseAudio Guides - San JoseHiking - San JoseExtreme - San JoseCoffee & Tea Tours - San JoseCategory