- 2.5-hour tour of the Mistico Park nature reserve in Arenal
- Walk along the forest floor and hanging bridges to explore different levels of the rain forest
- Learn about the area's ecosystem and wildlife from a naturalist guide
- Look for a range of exotic birds that inhabit the rain forest canopy
- Eco-friendy way to get in touch with Costa Rica's famous biodiversity
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Entrance beside the Dam Wall of Lake Arenal. La Fortuna, San Carlos Alajuela Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Trails made on a convenient non-slip material
- There are no steps on the trails
- Although there is a good possibility of observing species, we can not guarantee the presence of wildlife during your visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We love the free shuttle pick up and drop off!" See review