4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a thrilling close encounter with Costa Rica’s wildlife on this 4-hour tour to the Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna, in the shadows of the Arenal Volcano. Journey to the heart of the rainforest on a 2-mile (3.2km) circuit of 15 hanging bridges and have chance to spot up to 350 species of bird, including hummingbirds, bell birds, toucans and the majestic Tucancito Esmeralda.
- 4-hour Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges tour from La Fortuna
- Enjoy a guided hike along a circuit of 15 specially designed bridges
- Spot hummingbirds, bellbirds and toucans in their natural environment
- Great choice for families!
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
La Fortuna downtown
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Vacations Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosHiking - MonteverdeHiking - PuntarenasHiking - San JoseCategory