11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the natural beauty of the La Fortuna region on an action-packed full-day tour that is ideal for people who enjoy outdoors activities. Go on hikes through lush rain forest; visit a butterfly garden and Maleku Indian village; take a dip at La Fortuna waterfall; look for wildlife; and view the Arenal Volcano. Top off the day with a cocktail and a relaxing soak in a natural hot water river.
- Includes lunch and cocktail
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (In la Fortuna area)
Small-group tour (10 persons per group)
Hotspring resort fee
Dinner not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for have an exact pick up time in your hotel
If you have a Airbnb we need a reference point for the pick up (Restaurant o supermarket close to the place)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Lava TSC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is there a restroom and/or place to change into swimwear for the waterfall and hot springs?
A:Yes - there are restrooms at various points along the trail, including at the entrance to the park as well as at the hot springs.
What should I bring with me for the Full day visit to Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings?
A:We recommend that you bring swimwear, a towel, closed-toe shoes for hiking, bug repellant, and sunscreen.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hotsprings
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa Fortuna de San CarlosNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasWalking Tours - PuntarenasFull-day Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseFull-day Tours - San JoseCategory