- Float through the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge on a boat safari
- Learn what makes the sanctuary one of the most important wetlands around the globe
- Look for rare tropical birds plus monkeys, sloths, jaguars, turtles, and even freshwater sharks
- Includes lunch and round-trip transport from La Fortuna hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||05:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||05:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Departure point La Fortuna area Hotels Departure time 7:30am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time. Duration 9 hours (approx.) Return details Returns to original departure point
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Nature Guides-Tours and Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms