5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve come to Costa Rica for it’s incredible volcanoes and biodiversity, this day trip delivers. You’ll be taken to one of the best viewpoints overlooking Volcan Arenal. Whatever the weather you can appreciate its symmetrical beauty. Next, visit the La Fortuna Waterfall, where you can cool off in the sparkling plunge pool. Lunch with local coffee is included.
- An easy way to visit two of Costa Rica’s highlights
- Avoid sweaty buses and travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Wear comfy shoes and be prepared to hike to the lookout and waterfall
- Pickups from Fortuna town area are included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
C. 468, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Vacations Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall & Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall & Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall & Lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall & Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall & Lunch
5 to 6 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosBus Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeBus Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory