- Experience two of Costa Rica's top outdoor activities in Arenal
- Fly across zipline cables and rappel down to the ground on an adrenaline-boosting canopy tour
- Look for native Costa Rican wildlife including monkeys, sloths, and toucans
- Enjoy time to soak in the mineral-rich hot springs of the Montaña de Fuego Resort
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- What to wear: Any clothes and shoes that can get wet. Crocs or sandals with a backstrap are best but any sandals are acceptable except flip flops
- What to bring: We recommend bringing sunscreen, water, and a hat and waterproof camera if you have one. You can bring your own small cooler if you like
- Important: Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour as we do start on time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms